We have an exciting array of Ikenobo lessons for students of all levels and interests. Please come and join us for the fun of learning Ikenobo. Feel free to register (click on form to enlarge and print) for all of these lessons at $40 each for two designs or choose the dates that work best for you. Take special note of our “value lesson” on Dec. 13 where you can earn up to 4 credits compared to the normal 2 per lesson.
Click on any of the lesson dates below to be taken to the page that details each lesson.
- Nov. 15 – Nishuike Shoka and Free Style
- Dec. 13 – Create up to four Free Style arrangements; a value lesson!
- Jan 17 – Learn to make a right hand and a left hand Shoka
- Feb. 21 – Rikka Shimputai lesson proceeded by a lesson on wiring and taping
- Mar. 21 – A one day Visiting Professor Workshop
- Mar. 28 – Shimputai Shoka and Free Style
- Apr. 11 – Nishuike Shoka and Free Style
Also, we have changed some of our Level II classes to make them more inviting for our newer to Ikenobo students. Please consider taking the class on Nov. 29, Jan. 31 or Feb. 28. Click here for details.
Click here to register (click again on the form when it appears to enlarge and print it).
We arrive at 9AM and set up for class and make any necessary ginza purchases. The lesson begins at 9:30 and you are generally on your way home by 2PM and you have probably enjoyed your own bag lunch with us!