As a reminder, our lessons will be on Zoom this year. Click here for a printable summary of all 2020-21 lessons!
How our Zoom lessons will be conducted (the sensei has the right to limit the class size at any time)
- After indicating via email your reservations for the 2020-21 Zoom lessons you will receive the password to access the Zoom meeting links.
- Arrive in the Zoom lesson before 9:30.
- The lesson will be locked at 9:40 so be on time!
- You will see a presentation about the lesson
- This will be followed by a demonstration of the lesson arrangement on video.
- You will then be given a “homework” class assignment with a due date for the picture of your arrangement to be submitted in by 5PM one week later.
- The next lesson will be a group review of all the submitted lessons with a critique
- This will be followed by another lesson presentation about the next lesson and a demonstration video.
- All Zoom lessons will require prior registration.
- We will be charging $20 per lesson and payment must be made electronically (Zelle, Venmo), no cash or checks, please!
- Each lesson should last about 90 minutes each time or less.