The information in this section will help you prepare for class. Simply click on the highlighted word(s) on any of the items below and then click again on similar words on the next page that pops up and the information or document you are looking for will appear.
- Register for our classes.
- Get answers to some FAQ’s (frequently asked questions).
- Understand what type of container you will need for class.
- Discover everything you need to bring to class.
- Download a glossary of Ikenobo terms so you can better understand what we are talking about in the lessons.
- Download a lesson log to keep a record of what classes you have taken so you can earn certificates.
- Download a list of the number of lessons you will need to apply for a certificate as well as the fees associated with applying for a certificate.
- Read a document about class and workshop etiquette.
- See a list of books you might want to purchase that will help you learn all about Ikenobo.
- Find out where there are Visiting Professor workshops around the U.S.
You might be interested in some of these other Ikenobo or Ikebana links
- Ikenobo Ikebana – Japan Headquarters
- Ikenobo Ikebana – Facebook page – often has very interesting videos
- Ikebana International Naples Chapter #160
- Ikebana Naples Facebook page
- North & Central American Region Ikebana International
- Ikebana International – Japan Headquarters